Subject: Volitus_Aleksandrov.asice
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "TTJA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 10:11:12 +0300

Tere.

Dokumentide infosüsteemi sisestamiseks palume hankida sisenemiseks luba. 
Saadan volikirja.

Best regards,

Sergei  Aleksandrov

Health, Safety and Environment Specialist

EuroChem Terminal Sillamäe OÜ

Tel.: +372 39 29217 ext. 75913

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

This communication and any attachments contain information which is 
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Any unauthorized use, 
dissemination or copy of the information in this email is strictly 
prohibited. It is for intended recipients only. If you are not the intended 
recipient you must not copy, distribute, publish, rely on or otherwise use 
it without our consent. Some of our communication may contain information, 
the disclosure or use of which without authority could constitute a criminal 
offence. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender 
immediately and delete the email from your computer. The Company reserves 
the right to monitor all email communications for compliance with legal, 
regulatory and professional standards. Please note that this email has been 
created in the knowledge that internet email is not a 100% secure 
communication medium and you accept that you understand these risks when 
emailing us. Although we have taken appropriate steps to ensure that this 
email and any attachments are free from viruses, we recommend that you take 
your own precautions. The Group’s Privacy Notice explains the most important 
aspects of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) 2016/679 and 
describes how we use your personal information and the rights you have in 
relation to this information. We invite you to consult both our updated 
<https://eurochem-corporate.azureedge.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/EuroChem-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf> 
Personal Data Protection Policy and our 
<https://eurochem-corporate.azureedge.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/EuroChem-Online-Privacy-Notice.pdf> 
Privacy Notice. If after reading this letter, or after carefully considering 
our Privacy Notice, you have any concerns or queries, please inform the 
sender of this email or your primary EuroChem contact.